Jibraun Riaz represents employers—including in manufacturing, health care, transportation, and retail—in litigation by former and current employees. He defends clients in single-plaintiff and class action matters pertaining to harassment, discrimination, retaliation, medical leave, and various wage and hour claims.
Jibraun has experience in both state and federal court, before the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE) and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and in labor arbitrations.
- Associate, Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg, LLP, Los Angeles 2012-2016
- Attorney, Lyon Law, Long Beach, Calif., 2012
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Ronald Lew, U.S. District Court, Central District of California, Los Angeles, 2010
- J.D., University of Southern California Law School, 2011
- Hale Moot Court Honors Program
- B.A., Political Science, Washington University in St. Louis, 2008
- College Honors
Rate : $$$$