Jill Bloom has devoted her career to immigration law, with a focus on business immigration and making strategic partnerships with clients of all sizes. She began her practice with our Troy, Michigan office in 1999, where she served as an Associate until 2003.
Thereafter, she continued her practice with the Global Mobility and Immigration division of a large U.S. law firm from 2003 until February 2008, when she rejoined Fragomen. Jill currently represents and manages small, medium and large corporate clients in a variety of industries.
She advises on all aspects of business immigration law, including nonimmigrant visas, permanent residency with a focus on PERM, expatriate assignments, strategic compliance, and immigration support for corporate restructuring. Additionally, Jill advises on a wide range of family-based immigration issues.
Jill speaks English and Spanish.
- Established and managed the process for adjustment of status filings, which resulted in filing over 3,000 cases in a six week period
- Manages large PERM filing programs resulting in over 2,000 PERM annually
- Managed immigration compliance for the formation of a multi-billion dollar spin-off joint venture
- Leverages process expertise and lean training to enhance efficiency and compliance for corporate clients
- Wayne State University | J.D., 1999
- University of Michigan | B.A., 1996
Bar Admissions: Arizona, Michigan
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member, University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Board Member, Camps Council for University of Michigan Alumni Camp
- Former Founding Member, Metro Detroit Hadassah Attorney’s Council
- Former Fundraising Vice-President, Metro Detroit Hadassah Attorney’s Council
Rate : $$$$