Jill Gorny Sloper is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP in the Firm’s Boston office. Her practice focuses on intellectual property law in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and life science fields.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD, Intellectual Property Concentration, with distinction (2004)
- Creighton University, MS, Medical Microbiology and Immunology (2000)
- University of San Diego, BA, Biology and Spanish (1998)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Assists clients with patent preparation and prosecution, validity and infringement opinions, freedom to operate, intellectual property due diligence, and oppositions involving a variety of biomedical technologies
- Knowledge in the microbiology and immunology industries, with particular expertise in the field of therapeutic antibodies
- Conducting freedom to operate investigations for clients ranging from small biotech start-ups to established pharmaceutical companies
- Assessing competitive intellectual property positions and formulating responsive strategies for clients.
- American Intellectual Property Association
- Boston Patent Law Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
Rate : $$$