Jill Grathwohl is a partner in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Workers’ Compensation Practice. Ms. Grathwohl specializes in workers’ compensation defense for self-insured employers, third party administrators, and carriers at Workers’ Compensation Appeals Boards throughout California.
Ms. Grathwohl is experienced in the handling of cases from the filing of the claim to resolution, including straight defense and the associated issues of subrogation, serious and willful, and 132a claims.
Ms. Grathwohl has extensive hearing and deposition experience, client contact and case management. Ms. Grathwohl provides regular seminars and legal updates to clients and employers to ensure they are current with the latest developments in the law and claims handling.
- City University of New York School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1997
- University of San Diego School of Law, LLM, 2000
- Kenyon College, Bachelor of Arts in History, 1994
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, California, New York
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California 2001
- State Bar of New York 1998
- Former Co-chair of the San Diego County Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section
Rate : $$$