Jill Casselman is a complex litigation and trial attorney with experience helping clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 100 companies to successfully navigate their legal disputes in all stages of litigation up through, and including, trial.
Ms. Casselman represents clients in a wide array of matters, with emphasis in business, class action, antitrust, real estate, and intellectual property litigation.
Her litigation and trial experiences have ranged broadly, from the defense of large retailers in consumer class actions, to the representation of property owners in multi-property inverse condemnation and nuisance claims, to the prosecution of multidistrict antitrust price fixing actions involving cathode ray tubes and automotive parts.
Ms. Casselman also has substantial experience handling breach of contract, negligence, fraud, and animal law matters.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2009)
- Harris Manchester College, Oxford University, Study Abroad Program (2008)
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A. in Philosophy, summa cum laude (2006)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- American Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
Rate : $$$