Jill M. Weimer’s practice focuses on advising companies on employment law compliance issues and defending businesses in litigation of employment-related claims. She advises companies of all sizes, from start-ups to global corporations with a particular focus on counseling clients regarding emerging issues related to the influx of technology in the workplace.
Jill’s practice specifically includes wage and hour litigation, defending discrimination and harassment actions, and counseling clients on litigation avoidance, including best practices for discipline, termination, compliance, training and other workplace issues.
Jill is a member of the firm’s Robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation industry group. This industry group is focused on providing representation and compliance assistance to employers in the robotics industry and employers integrating automation, AI, telepresence and robotics into their workplaces.
She is also a core member of the firm’s Employment Practices Audit practice group, through which she regularly audits clients’ employment practices in an effort to proactively identify issues before they become lawsuits.
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2007
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh, 2004
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Board of Directors, Sports & Exhibition Authority
- Co-Chair, Gender Equity Sub-Committee, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Elected Member, Board of Directors, Woodlands Foundation
- Elected Member, Board of Directors, Life Span, Inc.
Rate : $$$$