Jillian N. Reed joined Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Evansville office in 2018 and is an Associate of the Family Law practice. She also serves clients through the firm’s Criminal Law practice group.
Prior to joining SKO, Jillian was a staff attorney for the Indiana Department of Child Services and also worked as an attorney at two regional law firms. She has experience handling the most complicated cases and leverages her problem-solving skills to consider matters from all sides.
An attorney who has spent her career working with families, Jillian is well versed in the myriad nuances of the law that have surfaced in response to changing household dynamics. She specializes in divorce and child custody issues but assists clients in all aspects of family law. For each individual case, she works closely with clients to decide together what steps are best suited for their unique circumstances.
Jillian represents clients faced with misdemeanor criminal charges and Level 6 Felonies that can result in short-term imprisonment. She’s part of a team of attorneys at SKO who bring a range of skill and legal capabilities to defense cases.
- Valparaiso University School of Law 2014, J.D.
- Indiana University 2011, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Evansville Bar Association
- Posey County Bar Association
- Warrick County Bar Association
- Bibson County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$