Jim Lance helps your family plan for the future by creating estate plans. He helps seniors deal with the present with Medicaid planning. And if it comes to lawsuits, he is a tireless advocate for you.
Born in Vietnam, Jim had the good fortune to be adopted by an amazing family from Auburn, Michigan. His father owned an auto parts store in Bay City, Michigan, and his mother was a stay-at-home-parent, keeping order between Jim and his siblings. Jim credits his parents and siblings for providing him with the foundation of humbleness and good moral character.
Jim considers himself a general practice attorney. However, he often handles matters in Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law, Real Estate, Business and Litigation.
Jim understands representing you is an opportunity and privilege. He promises to work with you to protect your future. He will be a counselor every step along the way. And he will be a tireless advocate for you. Jim thanks you for your consideration.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- Michigan State University Detroit College of Law, J.D.
- Michigan State University, B.A. in Anthropology and Psychology
- Calhoun County Bar
- Title Insurance Litigation Committee of American Bar Association
- Elder Law Section of State Bar of Michigan
- Probate Section of State Bar of Michigan
Rate : $$$