Jisoo Kim is a corporate attorney who represents clients in business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, commercial financial services transactions, and strategic partnerships. She has broad transactional experience across industries with a concentrated focus on privately-held companies in the technology and food and beverage sectors.
Jisoo also advises early stage and emerging growth companies and their investors with respect to entity formation, venture financings and other general corporate matters.
- Associate, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, New York, N.Y., 2010-2013
- Summer Associate, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, New York, N.Y., 2009
- Summer Associate, Marvel Entertainment, Inc., 2008
Professional & Community Activities:
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Board Member, Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law, New York
- New York City Bar Association
- Mentor, Columbia University Startup Lab
- New York Public Library Young Lions Group
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2010
- Vice President, Public Interest Law Foundation
- A.B., History and Literature, Harvard University, 2007, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$