When working with her business clients, Ms. Joan Kusta Fine uses a team approach. The team can include the business owner, Ms. Fine as the business attorney, the business’s banker, CPA, and insurance agent.
Ms. Fine listens to business owners, presents options, and helps them to decide on the path forward. She likes to work with people who take responsibility and are thorough and logical. She also enjoys working with business owners who have long-term goals and who plan the growth of their businesses.
She has advised businesses from their formation through their growth, advising them on options; drafting and reviewing contracts such as employment contracts, non-competition agreements, and buy-sell contracts; and, ultimately, working with businesses either for a sale of the business or on a succession plan.
She is a business attorney for a business owner’s every business need, including—when necessary—litigation and court appearances.
- J.D. Boston College Law School
- B.A. Ohio Wesleyan University
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts: 1982
- Commonwealth of Virginia: 1990
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia: 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals (4th Circuit): 1990
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia: 1990
- Winchester-Frederick County Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$