JoAnna Brooks has extensive class action litigation experience and has been involved in more than 50 class action litigation cases in California over the last 10 years. She advises clients both proactively and reactively on employment best practices, and serves as defense counsel in cases involving : Harassment, Discrimination, Unfair business practices.
JoAnna’s experience includes defending clients through trial, as well as, representing clients before the California Labor Commissioner, California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and California Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board. While at Georgetown Law Center, JoAnna received moot court and Dean’s List honors.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 1995
- B.A., Purdue University, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Member, Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Board Member, Employment Law Section, Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Member, Danville Area Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$