Joanna F. Newdeck focuses her practice on corporate restructurings and bankruptcy law. Joanna represents creditors, official committees, bondholders, debtor-in-possession lenders and debtors in cases of all sizes and complexity, both out of court and in chapter 11.
- Focuses on corporate restructurings and bankruptcy law.
- Representing an informal group of second lien noteholders of NewPage Corporation.
- Advising the largest holder of secured and unsecured notes in Perkins & Marie Callendar LLC.
- Advising an informal group of first lien lenders of ION Media Networks, Inc.
- Counseling the agent and steering committee of first lien lenders of Hawkeye Renewables, LLC.
- Providing advice to an informal committee of secured noteholders of Nellson Nutraceutical, Inc.
- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, summa cum laude, 2004
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
Rate : $$$