JoAnne S. Jennings is a Litigation & Dispute Resolution associate in Mayer Brown’s Los Angeles office. JoAnne focuses her practice on civil litigation involving securities fraud, cyber security, privacy, employment law, and commercial disputes. JoAnne has taken and defended depositions, drafted briefs, managed cases, and argued motions in court.
JoAnne received her JD from the University of California, Davis School of Law. While attending law school, she served as an extern to the Honorable Kathleen O’Leary of the California Court of Appeal, Fourth District, and as an intern in the Office of the White House Counsel. Prior to attending law school, JoAnne worked for ten years in a multinational accounting and consulting firm. JoAnne joined Mayer Brown in 2018.
- University of Puget Sound, BA
- University of California, Irvine, MA
- University of California, Irvine, MBA
- University of California, Davis School of Law, JD
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$