Joanne Mary Foster works at Guy Yudin & Foster LLP.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 1997
- M.A., University of Albany, Albany, New York, 1987
- B.A., State University College at Geneseo, New York, 1977
- Florida, 1998
- U.S. District Courts, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, 1998
- Board Certified Specialist, Admiralty and Maritime Law, 2006
- Assistant editor, and contributing author and editor of Chapter 14, “Pleasure Boats”, Maritime Law and Practice, 4th Edition, The Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education, distributed by LexisNexis Publishing.
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Member, Florida Bar
- Member, Martin County Bar Association
- Chair, Florida Bar Admiralty and Maritime Law Certification Committee 2015 – 2016
- Chair, Florida Bar Admiralty Law Committee, 2006
- Member, Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute
- Member, Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Member, Florida Association of Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Joanne Mary Foster & Guy Yudin & Foster LLP can handle?
Guy Yudin & Foster LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Insurance, Civil Rights, Business, Admiralty & Maritime. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Guy Yudin & Foster LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Guy Yudin & Foster LLP?
Joanne Mary Foster lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Joanne Mary Foster reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Joanne Mary Foster lawyer profile listing.