Joanne Parcel Rogers has deep experience in handling matters as they relate to asbestos and pharmaceutical litigation in state and federal courts for the automotive, aircraft, boiler, pump and medical device industries.
Joanne’s practice focuses primarily on defense representation in the areas of product liability and toxic tort litigation in state and federal courts. Her experience extends to litigation matters involving pharmaceuticals, asbestos, benzene, contracts, real estate, landlord-tenant and family court.
Joanne has worked on large-scale electronic document reviews and redactions. Her specific responsibilities include the following :
- Manage all phases of litigation, including development of pre-litigation strategy, management of discovery and negotiation of settlements.
- Interface, in the role of national counsel, with local counsel across the country to coordinate case management and discovery nationwide.
- Facilitate periodic meetings, in the role of national counsel, between the client’s general counsel and local counsel across the country to discuss case resolution strategy and annual budgets.
- Prepare case analysis for executive summaries evaluating the level of exposure and the estimated settlement value of pending cases.
Joanne also has significant transactional experience in commercial and residential real estate.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Commissioner, Princeton Board of Parks & Recreation
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 1989
- Drew University, B.A., 1983
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey, New York
COURT ADMISSIONS : U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Rate : $$$