Joaquin Villanueva Constantakis is a Partner at Panama Immigration Specialists (Fragomen’s Panamanian affiliate). Joaquín oversees and directs operations in the Panama office as it relates to overall immigration service delivery, administration, financial and infrastructure management.
Prior to joining the firm, Joaquín managed the immigration and labor matters at a well-known law firm in Panama. In this position, he also helped to develop two American franchises in several locations throughout Panama.
After obtaining his master’s degree from Duke University, Joaquín worked for the Legal Department of a multinational telecom company in Panama and then served as an International Regulation Manager for the same company as an expat in London.
Joaquín speaks English and Spanish.
- Advised multinational corporations on all aspects of establishing operations in Panama including advice on immigration, labor and other related corporate matters.
- Assisted families, individuals and investors with their Panamanian immigration needs.
- Louisville University (Panama Program) | M.B.A, 2008
- Duke University | M.L., 2005
- Universidad Santa María La Antigua | J.D., 2003, magna cum laude
- Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencias y Tecnología | Bachelor in Global Business, 2003, cum laude
Bar Admissions: Panama
- Member, Colegio Nacional de Abogados
- Honorary Consul of Cyprus in Panama, Consular Corps of Panama
Rate : $$$$