Jodi M. Krame focuses her practice on all aspects of real estate and corporate transactions. With more than 25 years of legal and business experience, she helps clients navigate complex acquisitions and sales, financing, development, and commercial leasing.
Jodi guides clients through the negotiation and documentation of real estate and business transactions, including purchase and sale agreements, loan and financing agreements, and leases for a variety of commercial properties.
Jodi represents buyers and sellers of commercial loans, including significant experience representing CMBS special servicers in the disposition of commercial loans and REO properties from CMBS pools.
In corporate and municipal finance transactions, Jodi has counseled investment bankers in debt structuring, due diligence and disclosure requirements, rating process, and negotiation and preparation of disclosure, security and financing documents.
Jodi has represented broadcasters, investors, and lenders in all aspects of the acquisition, sale and financing of broadcast stations and related real property holdings.
Prior to joining the firm, Jodi was an attorney in the real estate group of an international law firm, where she counseled major foreign institutional investors on numerous real estate investments in the United States.
- Representation of CMBS special servicers in the disposition of over $4 billion in non-performing/defaulted commercial loans and REO properties throughout the U.S.
- Acquisition of a $58 million commercial office property using a 1031 exchange.
- Recapitalization of a $33 million office building portfolio.
- Acquisition and financing of 15 multi-state bank offices.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in office and retail lease negotiations, including the negotiation of a $40 million sale and leaseback of 12 telecommunication towers.
- J.D. George Washington University Law School 1982
- B.A. Emory University 1978
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia, New York
Rate : $$$$