Joe Mandry is an associate in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he advises public and private companies on the tax aspects of a wide variety of domestic and cross-border transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, tax-free reorganizations, restructurings, financings, and joint ventures.
Prior to joining the firm, Joe was an associate in the mergers and acquisitions and international tax practices at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in San Jose, California. During law school, he worked for the University of San Diego School of Law’s Federal Tax Clinic, where he represented low-income tax payers in their disputes with the Internal Revenue Service.
- LL.M., Taxation, University of San Diego School of Law, 2016
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2016
- B.A., History, University of California, Riverside, 2007
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Taxation Section, State Bar of California
- Member, American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
Rate : $$$