Joe Teig is a seasoned commercial litigator and trial lawyer who practices throughout the Rocky Mountain West and Alaska. Joe has developed extensive experience defending companies in catastrophic personal injury cases arising out of accidents in the oil and gas, refining, mining, and railroad industries.
He has handled complex explosion and burn cases, wrongful death, and multiple injury cases, and has also lectured frequently on litigation, trial strategy, and is the architect of Holland & Hart’s Workplace Safety/ Emergency Response services.
This team concept is designed to assist clients with the legal implications of disaster response, and provides clients with interactive training sessions that give them exposure to real case crisis management experiences.
Because of this focus, Joe has developed considerable experience in the area of workplace safety regulation, including OSHA and MSHA investigations, and contested case proceedings.
- University of Wyoming, J.D., 1985
- University of Wyoming, M.P.A., 1982
- Bemidji State University, B.A., 1979
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska
- U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow
- Wyoming Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel, Member
- Wyoming State Bar, Chair, Peer Review Panel, 2009-2015
- Wyoming State Bar, Board of Professional Responsibility, 2003-2008; Chair, 2004-2008
- American Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$