Joel M. Gordon is an Associate at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP, practicing in a wide range of civil litigation areas, including mass tort, personal injury, fraudulent billing, and environmental litigation.
Mr. Gordon received his J.D. from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law. While at USC, Mr. Gordon externed for the Honorable Gregory Alarcon of the Los Angeles Superior Court, and assisted in the prosecution of consumer fraud cases at the Los Angeles branch of the Federal Trade Commission. He also was a quarter-finalist in USC’s Hale Moot Court competition.
Prior to law school, Mr. Gordon received his B.A. in History at Washington University in St. Louis. He also earned his M.A. and PhD in English Literature at the University of Southern California.
Mr. Gordon is a member of the Los Angeles and Beverly Hills Bar Associations, along with the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, and the Association of Business Trial Lawyers.
- State of California
- Central District of California
- B.A.: Washington University, St. Louis, 1997
- M.A., PhD (English Literature): University of Southern California
- J.D.: University of Southern California, 2011
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
Rate : $$$