Joel H. Paget takes great pride in helping “bring the best and brightest into the United States.” His immigration practice includes assisting immigrants to obtain employment visas, permanent residence, citizenship and naturalization in the United States.
Joel also is available to discuss the opportunities that will be available under the comprehensive immigration reform proposals.
- University of Washington School of Law (J.D.)
- Seattle Pacific University (B.A., cum laude)
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
- Past President of Canada-America Society of Washington
- Member, Seattle Rotary Club #4
- Emeritus Trustee, Seattle Pacific University
- Significant participation in American Immigration Lawyers Association at national and regional levels
Rate : $$$$