Joel “Joey” Hargis is an attorney in the Nashville office of Baker Donelson and is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate & Finance Group. Mr. Hargis serves clients in a variety of land use and zoning matters in middle Tennessee and throughout the state.
Prior to joining Baker Donelson, Mr. Hargis served as the Metro Codes Zoning Examination Chief and Secretary of the Metropolitan Board of Zoning Appeals, in addition to serving on the Metro Nashville Planning Commission staff.
- Nashville School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Western Kentucky University, B.S. (Geography – City & Regional Planning), 1994
ADMISSIONS : Tennessee, 2012
Professional Honors & Activities :
- Member – Nashville Bar Association
- Member – Tennessee Bar Association
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Tennessee Chapter of the American Planning Association
Rate : $$$$