Joel T. Nagle serves as Counsel to the Firm in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Indianapolis Office. He has more than a decade of experience representing clients in various commercial litigation matters, ranging from administrative and regulatory proceedings to contract dispute negotiations.
Joel also counsels businesses and franchised automobile dealers across the state on maintaining compliance with certain state and federal laws and regulations, including advertising law, consumer credit and consumer protection laws.
Business and Commercial Law: Small and large business owners rely on Joel to help draft and negotiate the terms of contracts, resolve disputes and implement programs to maintain compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
Automotive Law: Joel advises automobile dealers and other businesses in the automotive industry on how to operate and comply with state and federal laws. He also works with franchised automobile dealers in resolving franchise and contractual issues that may arise with the manufacturer.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law 2007, J.D.
- Indiana University 2003, B.A.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- National Auto Dealer Consel
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Marion County Democratic Party: Chairman’s Club, Vice Ward Chair
- The Ross Foundation, Board Member
Rate : $$$$