Joel Matthew Wallace works primarily in intellectual property litigation, with significant experience in patent and trademark litigation and non-litigation analyses across a range of industries including pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer goods and services.
As part of his practice, he regularly prepares Hatch-Waxman Paragraph IV letters, advises clients on patent and regulatory issues, and advocates for clients in litigation, including fact discovery, expert discovery, trial, and appeal. Joel also has experience in post-grant review practice before the PTO, including preparation of petitions for inter partes review.
Prior to joining Schiff Hardin, Joel was an associate in the Chicago office of an international law firm.
- University of California – Berkeley – School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Rate : $$$$