Joel William Baruch works at Law Office of Joel W. Baruch P.C.
During our many decades of successful personal injury, employment law, business litigation and civil rights law practice, we have achieved a stellar firm-wide win rate in more than 200 trials, scores of impressive civil case victories and millions of dollars won for clients in negotiated settlements and in court.
Combined with these special focuses — protecting the rights of the injured, advocating for mistreated workers — we offer attentive personal service that is second to none. From start to finish of the legal process, you can be confident that your interests are being thoroughly safeguarded.
- California, 1979
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1989
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
Honors and Awards:
- Super Lawyers, 2013
- Super Lawyers, 2015 – 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Harbor Bar Association, Former President
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top One Percent, Member
- The National Trial Lawyer’s Top One Hundred – Civil Plaintiff’s Recognition for The State of California, Member
Rate : $$$