Joelle T. Jensen is a partner in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Ms. Jensen is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice on representing private individuals and companies against various liability claims in both New York State and Federal Courts.
Joelle has successfully handled numerous trials, dispositive motions, binding arbitrations, mediations, and appeals. She focuses her practice on a broad range of litigation matters including private and public premises liability, liability of commercial landowners for crimes and acts committed on premises by third parties, dram shop claims, construction accidents, elevator accidents, motor vehicle claims and commercial vehicle claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Jensen worked as a trial attorney at several prominent New York law firms, trying personal injury cases involving premises and motor vehicle accidents. Additionally, she started her career working for an insurance defense firm and a general practice law firm in Rochester, New York where she focused her practice on civil litigation matters and estate planning.
- University of Dayton, School of Law, Dayton OH, Juris Doctor, 1992
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 1989
- Eastman School of Music, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, Preparatory Diploma, Flute/Voice, 1985
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, New York
- New York State Womens’ Bar Association, member
- Richmond County Bar Association, member
- State Island Women’s Bar Association, president, 2005-2007, treasurer, 2004
- Staten Island Chamber of Commerce, Business Guild, president, 2000, 2004, vice-president, 2005
Rate : $$$$