Joey Fong is an attorney in the Business Immigration practice group at Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Atlanta office. She interned at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Office of the Chief Counsel, where she litigated and cross-examined respondents in removal proceedings for ICE in Washington, D.C. and Atlanta.
Prior to law school, Ms. Fong served as a legal assistant for a local immigration firm, handling employment-based visas. She is fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin.
- J.D., University of Georgia 2017
- Articles and Notes Editor, Journal of Intellectual Property Law
- President, Asian Law Student Association 2016
- Clerk, Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity 2016
- B.S. in Early Childhood Education, Georgia State University 2012
- Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association (GAPABA)
Rate : $$$$