Johanna Orleski’s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions. Johanna is an associate on the firm’s Capital Finance and Real Estate team. Her practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, development, finance and leasing.
- Represented a real estate investment trust in connection with obtaining 21 Freddie Mac mortgage loans totaling over $457 million, secured by multifamily residential properties located throughout the southeast.
- Regularly represents REITs and private equity funds in the acquisition, disposition and financing of real estate assets.
- Represents coalition of local governments in connection with acquisition and development of wireless cell tower network.
- Regularly represents landlords and tenants in preparation and negotiation of office, warehouse, retail and medical use leases.
- Pro bono representation includes advising a non-profit entity on zoning and other land use matters.
- JD, William & Mary Law School, Order of the Coif, William & Mary Law Review, 2011
- BM, James Madison University, 2005
Rate : $$$$