Johanna (Hanna) Peuscher-Funk is an associate in the Wilmington office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where her practice focuses on corporate governance litigation and counseling. Prior to joining the firm, Hanna clerked for Vice Chancellor Slights of the Delaware Court of Chancery.
During law school, she served as a Wolcott Fellow for former Justice Holland of the Delaware Supreme Court and as a judicial intern for Vice Chancellor Glasscock of the Delaware Court of Chancery. In addition to English, Hanna is fluent in German.
- J.D., Widener University Delaware Law School, 2017
- B.S., Criminal Justice, Wilmington University, 2011
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Delaware State Bar Associatione
- State Bar of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
Rate : $$$