For nearly 20 years, Johanna Clark has defended companies in both state and federal courts in class actions, insurance bad faith litigation, insurance coverage disputes, malicious prosecution litigation, ERISA disability litigation, product liability litigation, and general commercial litigation. As lead counsel, Johanna has tried jury and non-jury cases to verdict and final judgment.
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1999)
- University of Montpellier (high honors)
- Florida State University (B.S., cum laude, 1995)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Historical Society of Central Florida, Inc.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors (2010-2012)
- President (2008-2010)
- Board of Directors (2006-2012)
- University of Central Florida Town & Gown Council
- Board Member (2012)
- Member (2011-present)
- The Florida Bar (2000-present)
- Orange County Bar Association (2004-present)
- Big Sister, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Miami (2000-2003)
Rate : $$$$