John Artz work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Practice areas Intellectual property, Litigation, Patents, Trade Secrets litigation and Technology Licensing & Transfers.
- University of Michigan,B.S., 1965
- University of Michigan, J.D., 1968
- Member of management committees of IP boutique firms
- Past President – Michigan Patent Law Association
- Member;Michigan State Bar,New York State Bar, American Intellectual Property Law Association,Intellectual Property Owners Association,Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
- Past Member PTC Counsel of State Bar of Michigan
- Helped train Federal District Court Judges in seminars throughout the U.S. relative to patent law and practice
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney John A. Artz & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Intellectual Property. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
John A. Artz lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are John A. Artz reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on John A. Artz lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates