John A. Kane serves as counsel to Pennsylvania based and multi-state behavioral health and developmental disability providers, a public behavioral health managed care organization, community health centers, assisted living communities, personal care homes, health care consulting organizations, and individual health care practitioners.
His practice is focused on administrative agency and appellate litigation, regulatory compliance, risk management, audit reviews, provider reimbursement licensing disputes, and contract negotiation and drafting.
Mr. Kane is the recipient of Government Lawyer of the Year Award – 2000 awarded by the Pennsylvania Bar Association as well as the Bar Association’s Award for Excellence in Health Care Law (2006). He also was awarded the American Associate of Public Welfare Attorneys’ Award in 2005.
Mr. Kane graduated from Villanova University (B.A., 1973 cum laude) and Temple University School of Law (J.D., 1976). He is admitted to the Bar of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, the United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court. Mr.
Kane is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, American Health Lawyers Association and the American Association of Public Welfare Attorneys.
- J.D., Temple University School of Law 1976
- B.A., Villanova University, 1973
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Association of Public Welfare Attorneys
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$