John Waits is a shareholder in the Jackson office of Daniel Coker. He serves as Co-Chair of the firm’s Civil Rights & Governmental Liability practice group. John’s law practice is dedicated almost exclusively to civil defense litigation with an emphasis on governmental liability and personal injury cases.
John has litigated cases for school districts, police departments, cities, and municipalities for the past 16 years. He also handles cases involving medical negligence, insurance coverage, and general litigation.
- B.A., University of Mississippi, 1994
- J.D., University of Mississippi, 1998
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- All Mississippi State Courts
- Defense Research Institute
- Capital Area Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association, Lifetime Recognition Committee Member
Rate : $$$