John Allen Bain’s practice includes experience in a wide variety of real estate and real estate finance transactions. His clients include purchasers, sellers, lenders, landlords and tenants. In particular, John has advised clients in the hotel, resort and leisure property sector in transactions including purchases, sales, financings, refinancings and debt restructuring.
Representative Work :
- Advised La Quinta Inns & Suites in the sale of a portfolio of 45 hotels in numerous U.S. states.
- Counseled a privately held hospitality company in the acquisition and financing of two Hyatt Place hotels located in Texas.
- Negotiated on behalf of a private investment group in the purchases and financings of various Comfort Suites, Courtyard by Marriott, Holiday Inn Express, and Hampton Inn & Suites hotels in Texas, Colorado, Kentucky, Indiana and North Carolina.
- Assisted a global private equity fund in the sale of the equity interests in multiple special-purpose entities that owned a portfolio of resort properties in Sanibel, Florida.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law, magna cum laude, 2007
- B.S., Texas Christian University, magna cum laude, 2004
Rate : $$$$