John Anthony Wolf is a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Baltimore office. Mr. Wolf’s focus is on construction contract negotiation, litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) matters. His clients are involved in domestic and international power, industrial, economic development, public works and commercial projects.
A Fellow of both the American College of Trial Lawyers and American College of Construction Lawyers, Mr. Wolf has tried major construction cases in numerous jurisdictions across the country. He represents owner-developers, state agencies, lenders and other funding agencies, design builders, engineers, construction managers, contractors and power generating equipment manufacturers.
Mr. Wolf has appeared before panels of the American Arbitration Association (AAA), Center for Public Resources (CPR) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), and has represented clients in mediations, mini-trials and dispute review board matters.
He also regularly serves as a neutral in ADR proceedings, an arbitrator in domestic and international arbitrations, a mediator and member of disputes review boards.
For many years, Mr. Wolf has taken an active role on boards of non-profit organizations and institutions serving the Baltimore area, including the Board of Trustees of Loyola University Maryland, Business Volunteers Maryland (past chairman), The Maryland Public Television Foundation (chairman), MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, the Equal Justice Council and Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Washington & Lee University School of Law, J.D., 1972, cum laude
- Washington & Lee University, B.A., 1969
- District of Columbia
- Court of Appeals of the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Maryland and the Maryland Mentoring Resource Center, Inc.
- Business Volunteers Maryland
- The Bryn Mawr School, Baltimore
- Equal Justice Council
- Maryland Public Television Foundation
Rate : $$$