John B. Clark works at Daniel Coker Horton & Bell PA.
- B.A., University of Mississippi, with distinction 1963
- L.L.B., University of Virginia, 1966
- Licensed to Practice in the State of Mississippi
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Military Appeals
- American College of Trial Lawyers, State Committee Chair 1996-1998
- American Inns of Court, Master of the Bench
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- The Mississippi Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney John B. Clark & Daniel Coker Horton & Bell PA can handle?
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell PA can handle cases related to laws concerning Appeals. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Daniel Coker Horton & Bell PA located?
How much would it cost to hire Daniel Coker Horton & Bell PA?
John B. Clark lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are John B. Clark reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on John B. Clark lawyer profile listing.