John Hagerty is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Charleston office.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1977)
- University of Chicago, MBA (1975)
- Harvard University, BA, English, cum laude (1973)
Admissions : South Carolina
- Worked on one of the largest land developments in South Carolina involving negotiations with Counties and School Districts and the establishment of a Form-Based Zoning Code
- Worked on joint ventures that have produced and sold industrial and commercial properties in excess of 1,000,000 square feet
- Represented a client’s sale of timberland with tax advantages for more than half a billion dollars
- Experience with private securities offerings, corporate restructurings, and employee option plans as well as corporate representation of companies in the restaurant chain business, fire protection and industrial gas, various roll-up businesses, and others
Previous Professional Experience:
- Was a principal litigator in a very large bankruptcy case filed in the state and worked on other bankruptcy related cases both in South Carolina and in Delaware early in his career
- Member, Society of International Business Fellows (a group of business leaders throughout the Southeast and Southwest)
- Serves as counsel; Member, Board of Directors, Spoleto Festival, USA
- Assists various other not-for-profit organizations
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney John B. Hagerty & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Corporate, Banking, Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
John B. Hagerty lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are John B. Hagerty reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on John B. Hagerty lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates