With more than 30 years of practice in labor law, John “Jack” T. Billick defends clients in state and federal courts in matters alleging wrongful discharge and discrimination on the basis of age, national origin, sex, race and religion.
He has practiced before the National Labor Relations Board in unfair labor practice trials, negotiations, arbitrations, and supervisor training. He also handles administrative issues, including:
- Occupational Safety and Health trials
- Wage and hour matters
- Hearings before state and local civil rights agencies
Jack joined Littler Mendelson as a shareholder in 2004. He was formerly a principal member of another firm he helped to establish in 1996.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 1973
- B.A., John Carroll University, 1970
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor Law Section, Akron Bar Association
- Member, Labor Law Section, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Labor Law Section, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Labor Law Section, American Bar Association
- Former President, Board of Trustees, Walsh Jesuit High School
- President, Board of Trustees, Great Lakes Residential Services, Inc.
Rate : $$$