John R. Bonn is Of Counsel in the Corporate Tax Group of the Tax, Employee Benefits and Estate Planning Practice Group. Mr. Bonn is based in his office in Massachusetts and is affiliated with the Los Angeles, New York and Washington, D.C. offices of the firm.
Mr. Bonn’s areas of specialization include tax and business law relating to mergers and acquisitions, formation and operation of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships, and executive compensation and employment agreements.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, 1976
- Graduate Program, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
- A.B., Princeton University, 1972
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Tax Court
- Member, Tax and Business Law Sections, American Bar Association
- Member, California State Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
Rate : $$$