John H. Booher is a partner in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s Silicon Valley office. Clients turn to John Booher when they have complex legal problems in need of pragmatic and timely solutions. John has been recognized as an “All-Star” by his clients for his service and dedication to their needs, keenly aware of their priorities and concerns when crafting legal solutions.
John’s practice spans domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, private equity and venture capital transactions, corporate governance matters, and the formation and growth of new businesses.
John works closely with clients in a variety of industries, including life sciences, healthcare, satellite/aerospace, transportation and technology. His clients include multinational corporations, private equity and venture capital firms, early and growth-stage companies, individual founders, entrepreneurs and investors.
- Represented ConvergeOne and Clearlake Capital Group in ConvergeOne’s US$1.2b business combination with Forum Merger Corporation.
- Represented the Kodak Pension Plan of the UK in its acquisition of Eastman Kodak Company’s Personalized Imaging and Document Imaging business.
- Represented a Chinese technology company in its investment in a U.S. company developing and producing ink-jet systems for OLED production.
- Represented an IT outsourcing company in the spin-off and financing of its predictive analytics platform.
- Represented Ursa Space Systems Inc. in its $7m Series A financing by Paladin Capital Group, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), RRE Ventures, S&P Global, and other strategic investors.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1998, cum laude
- B.A., The College of William & Mary, 1995, summa cum laude
- New York
Rate : $$$$