John Bozada is Of Counsel with The Law Offices of George Salinas, PLLC. As a lawyer with the firm, he assists clients with legal matters related to litigation and appellate law. John is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas.
John graduated from Yale Law School and completed his undergraduate education at the University of Texas at Austin where he earned a BA Degree in the Plan II Liberal Arts Honors Program and a BBA Degree in the Business Honors and International Business Programs.
After graduating from Yale Law School in 2003, John was a Federal Judicial Clerk to U.S. District Judge Janis Graham Jack in the Southern District of Texas. In addition to being in private practice for the last 12 years, John was an Adjunct Professor at St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio from 2007 to 2015 where he taught Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Yale Club of South Texas
- Leadership San Antonio Class 34
- Former President of the Board of Directors of the San Antonio Westside YMCA
- Former President of the Board of Directors of Positive Beginnings, Inc.
Rate : $$$$