John T. Bradley is a corporate and securities attorney. His strategic approach and creative and practical solutions assist public and private companies in meeting their business and legal goals in their most significant transactional matters.
John’s nearly two decades of experience and in-depth knowledge enable him to effectively represent public and private companies in a wide variety of corporate and securities matters.
His practice includes representation in mergers and acquisitions on behalf of buyers and sellers; corporate governance and advising senior executives, directors, and public company boards and committees; periodic and other reporting under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934; debt and equity securities offerings, including registered public offerings under the Securities Act of 1933; venture capital financings; software licensing transactions; and drafting and negotiating a wide variety of business agreements. He also counsels clients on a broad range of other business-related matters.
Representative Matters :
- Serves as outside general counsel to public and private companies, providing legal advice on all aspects of their businesses.
- Represented a Nasdaq public company in a series of securities offerings that collectively raised more than $1 billion in capital, including through multiple public offerings of common stock, warrants and debt.
- Represented an issuer in its $250 million public offering of limited partnership interests in a direct participation program, including annual offering renewals for the multiyear term of the offering.
- Represented an issuer in its $200 million public offering of limited partnership interests in a direct participation program, including annual offering renewals for the multiyear term of the offering.
- Represented a privately held oil production and exploration company in multiple capital-raising transactions of debt and equity, including related corporate restructuring and joint venture transactions.
- Represented a NYSE public company in multiple strategic acquisitions of software companies in transactions that enabled the procurement of critical new intellectual properties, as well as in acquisitions of competitors to increase its geographical market penetration and sales volumes.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 1999
- California State University, San Diego, B.S., 1996
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$