John P. Broadhead belongs to Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Trusts and Estates and Business Services groups. He joined SKO as a Member in 2017, when the firm merged with Indiana-based Bamberger, Foreman, Oswald & Hahn, LLP.
Whether a client needs help preparing a will or trust, planning to manage the expense of long term care, planning for next generation ownership for closely held businesses, or administering trusts and estates, John works to accomplish specific objectives, while attempting to make the process as understandable as possible. He aims to help clients feel confident about planning for the future.
Asset protection is at the core of John’s practice, and he carefully structures plans to ensure legal and financial soundness. He works with individuals and families and tailors services to match their needs.
John assists clients in the formation and organization of limited liability companies and limited partnerships for a variety of purposes, including succession of ownership, management of real estate and investment assets, and asset protection.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, 1981, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Evansville, 1978, B.S., magna cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Evansville Bar Association
- Posey County Bar Association
- Evansville Estate and Financial Planning Council
- Good Samaritan Home, Evansville, Indiana, member of Board of Directors, 2006 – present
Rate : $$$$