John Buchanan Philip works at Crislip, Philip & Royal.
- Memphis State University School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- Memphis State University, Memphis, Tennessee
- Tennessee, 1974
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 1991
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 1991
Classes/Seminars : Foreclosure / Bankruptcy, National Business Institute, 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Memphis Area Legal Services, Member, Board of Directors, 1985 – 1990
- Memphis Bar Association, Member, 1990 – 1991
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member, 1990 – 1991
- National Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney John Buchanan Philip & Crislip, Philip & Royal can handle?
Crislip, Philip & Royal can handle cases related to laws concerning Wills, Real Estate, Mediation, Lawsuits & Disputes, Guardianship, Foreclosure, Divorce, Child Support, Uncontested divorce, Power of Attorney. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Crislip, Philip & Royal located?
How much would it cost to hire Crislip, Philip & Royal?
John Buchanan Philip lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are John Buchanan Philip reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on John Buchanan Philip lawyer profile listing.
Brett A. Emison
Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates