John Blattner work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. I practice brand creation and protection law, including trademark counseling, clearance, registration, and enforcement. My pre-legal career in publishing, marketing, and nonprofit development enables me to bring real-world business experience into my practice, which includes U.S. clients doing business abroad, as well as global clients doing business in the United States. I also assist clients with copyright, internet, licensing, First Amendment, and antitrust matters.
My experience in IP enforcement includes trademark, copyright, patent, and antitrust litigation in state and federal courts; appellate litigation in state and federal courts of appeals, including the Federal Circuit; and opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
TRADEMARK/BRAND PROTECTION INDUSTRIES AND CLIENTS:
- Media and Publishing
- Automotive and Manufacturing
- Financial Services
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1974
- The American University, M.A., 1975
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1994
- International Trademark Association
- American Bar Association (Intellectual Property and Appellate sections)
- State Bar of Michigan (Intellectual Property and Appellate sections)
Rate : $$$