John’s practice focuses on representing clients in complex commercial and fiduciary litigation.
John has represented plaintiffs and defendants from around the United States and abroad, including Fortune 500 corporations, privately-held businesses and individuals.
During his 36 years in practice, he has tried cases involving business torts, contract disputes, fiduciary and estate claims, insurance coverage and intellectual property.
John is admitted to practice in the US Courts of Appeals for the 5th, 9th and Federal Circuits, and the US District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern Districts of Texas.
- Member, American Bar Association and Dallas Bar Association
- Board of Trustees and Member of Executive Committee, Center for American and International Law
- Master, Patrick E. Higginbotham American Inn of Court
- Sustaining Life Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Fellow, Dallas Bar Foundation
- JD, University of Chicago Law School, 1982
- AB, Georgetown University, magna cum laude, 1979
Rate : $$$