Attorney John Murrett works at Cellino & Barnes PC. His area of practice Auto Accidents, Construction & Scaffold Accidents, Dog Bites, Drunk Driving Accidents, Slip & Fall Injury Accident, Spinal Cord Injury Cases, Wrongful Death, Truck Accidents.
When clients select Cellino & Barnes to represent them in their personal injury cases, they have the right to expect an attorney who has extensive trial experience, as well as experience in dealing with insurance company representatives.
As a senior trial attorney for a Fortune 500 property and casualty insurance company, I learned the inner workings of the insurance business, and how that industry accesses and resolves liability claims. This experience is particularly crucial in the evaluation and preparation of each case I handle.
I was selected to lecture judges who attend the New York State Magistrate’s training course, as well as lecturing fellow attorneys on continuing legal education through the Bar Association of Erie County’s Negligence Committee. As a result, I have been recognized as a leader in civil trials and legal jurisprudence.
The team approach at Cellino & Barnes insures maximum results for our clients, and the highest success for our firm. Keeping in mind our responsibility to be our clients’ guide and protector in the legal process, we are available from the onset to the conclusion of each case to address each client’s particular needs or questions.
- B.A. – Canisius College (1977) – Member of College Honors Program
- J.D. – SUNY @ Buffalo/University of Detroit (1981)
- Licensed to practice law in New York (1982)
- Trial attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2001- Present)
- Senior Trial Attorney for a Fortune 500 property and casualty insurance company
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Lecturer of judges who attend the New York State Magistrate’s training course
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Rate : $$$