John Nishi Work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. He is Practice areas Intellectual Property, and Tradmarks. Since 2000, Dickinson Wright has been a mainstay in the community of Ann Arbor. Our office is home to over 20 attorneys who practice in a range of legal areas including automotive, banking & financial services, corporate, intellectual property, and more.
Our attorneys find importance in taking an active role in the community where we do business. It is not enough for us to be active participants in the business community; we want to be active participants in the whole community.
Our attorneys in Ann Arbor are volunteering or serving in a leadership role in local community organizations, including Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County, Historical Society of Michigan, Humane Society of Huron Valley, Michigan Theater, Ypsilanti Meals on Wheels, and much more.
- Yale University, B.A., Philosophy, 1977
- University of Southern California, Master of Music, Clarinet Performance, 1980
- University of Chicago, J.D., 1993
- Michigan, 2006
- California, 1995
- Member, International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Related Rights Committee – Right of Publicity/Persona Subcommittee (2014-2015 term)
- Non-Traditional Marks Committee (2012-2013 term)
- Committee Chair, INTA Emerging Issues Committee (2010-2011 term) (Vice-Chair for 2008-2009 term)
- Subcommittee Chair, INTA Emerging Issues Committee, Fair Use and Other Boundaries Subcommittee, 2006-2007 (Subcommittee Member, 2004-2005)
Rate : $$$