John M. Cerilli represents employers with respect to all aspects of labor and employment law. His traditional labor law practice focuses on : The National Labor Relations Act, Labor contract administration, Corporate transactions.
In his employment practice, John provides counseling and training on a wide range of employment matters, such as : Personnel policies, Reductions-in-force, Workers’ compensation, Discrimination.
John is a founding member of the firm’s Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, office and served as office managing shareholder of both the Pittsburgh and Mogantown, West Virginia, offices for the period of 2006-2016.
He is co-chair of Littler’s Energy Practice Group, a core member of the firm’s Traditional Labor Practice Group, a member of the firm’s Corporate Transactions Practice Group and a member of the firm’s Technology Committee. Prior to joining Littler, John was a field examiner with the NLRB’s Region Six office in Pittsburgh.
- J.D., Duquesne University, 1987
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment and Workers’ Compensation sections, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment and Workers’ Compensation sections, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Former President, Board of Directors, Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
Rate : $$$