John R. Chadd focuses his practice in the areas of corporate and securities, lending, energy transactional, and mineral title law. He represents companies and lenders in lending and finance transactions across a wide array of industries.
He advises companies and investors on a broad spectrum of oil and gas and energy transactions including finance, acquisitions and divestitures, development, and operational matters as well as mergers and acquisitions and renewable energy projects.
- Drafted loan documents for middle market lenders in asset-based and commercial real estate loans
- Represented oil and gas borrowers in large syndicated credit facilities
- Represented E&P companies and institutional investors in the acquisition, divestiture, leasing, farmout, exploration and development of oil and gas, minerals, and land positions valued in the hundreds of millions
- Represented banks in secured credit facilities collateralized by producing oil and gas properties
- Represented the underwriter of bonds issued to finance four renewable power plants
- Represented oil and gas company in divestitures of drilling subsidiary and 3D seismic subsidiary
- Advised Canadian oilfield service provider in acquisitions of U.S. companies as part of expansion program
- Represented Colorado-based oil and gas company borrower in $20 million mezzanine debt facility
- J.D. Northwestern University School of Law
- B.A. Middlebury College
Rate : $$$$